Welcome to the world’s most comprehensive resource for Rules Enthusiasts, Sports Fans and Participants, and Games Players!
At RulesCentral.com, we provide the rules … and more!
Read and search through thousands of rulebooks, discuss the rules in our chat rooms and bulletin boards, visit the organizations and federations that write the rules, locate equipment and service providers pertinent to your interests, and buy virtually anything and everything related to your sport or game of interest!
RulesCentral.com – Play by the rules!
Welcome to RulesCentral.com, the web’s most complete source of official rules for thousands of sports and games! Read the entire Rules, search the Rules, download the Rules – it’s your choice!
And there’s more . . .
* RulesCentral.com offers chat rooms and bulletin boards where you can talk about the rules and how they are rightly, and wrongly, applied.
* RulesCentral.com delivers a comprehensive and searchable Buyers Directory where you can locate retailers and other service providers pertinent to the sport or game of your interest
* RulesCentral.com links you to the best e-tailers providing equipment, gear, clothing, books, travel and tours – any service or product important to you
And check out these features found only on RulesCentral.com . . .
* Tell-a-Friend Find a specific rule and e-mail to your friends and competitors – Tell them you were right!
* RuleSearch Don’t read through a 200 page Rule Book – use our keyword search feature to get what you want – now!
* RuleUpdate Want to know when the official rules are updated? Register with RulesCentral.com and you’ll never be caught with yesterday’s news!
RulesCentral.com is the most comprehensive site in the world, real or virtual, to find, read, search and discuss the official rules of just about anything!
Here are some of our rules
* Go ahead and explore – it’s the best way to get familiar with our site.
* Or perform a search – our search engine is easy to use. You can either search the entire site, or simply search a particular rules document using the smart search feature.
* Tell a Friend – the best way to settle that rules dispute.
* Use the Bulletin Board – believe me, you’re not the only one who wants to know the rules. Remember what your teacher used to say, there’s no such thing as a stupid question!
* Buy something! RulesCentral.com and our partners offer you the best in products and services. Don’t delay, buy something today!
More questions about RulesCentral.com? Please click on Help.
Thanks for visiting RulesCentral.com